domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

Instructions on how to cry

Instructions on how to cry


Today I am the crazier person because I bought an onion at the farmers market. That onion made me cry and so naturally it reminded me of you. I opened my notebook and read from a list of questions starting at the top “How did you decide to become the type of person who wears tattered straw hat?” “Has there been one night where you have gotten very drunk and kicked over a potted plant, sick with the realization that you have lost me?” “ Would you mind tracing your shoulders onto a large piece of paper so I can see if they are as narrow as I remember?”

The onion of course, didn’t answer. It really had you down.


C

1 comentario:

  1. Hello,

    Where did you get the above passage or do you know who wrote it? I saw it at the Mattress Factory at Pittsburgh, PA and I would love to know where it's from... It encapsulates some of my feelings perfectly.

    Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar